I LOVE LISTS
- Forty is the new forty.
- Being an Aunt is my favorite.
- Mini cherry hand pies. Yes, please.
- Also, magic halva bars. YUM.
- Melissa makes me want no-mow grass!
- Holy bison stampede!
- How to not feel lonely.
- Dream job- underwater photographer
- Photographer captures the world from day to night.
- Dawson has a gigantic family.
- Some of these crappy kitchen designs are horrifying.
- I need to get myself in a Japanese hot spring soon.
- 15 Early Signs of a Bad Freelance Client.
- Finding pockets of time throughout the day.
- Look what you can do with a shipping container.
- These art-inspired recipes are fun to look at.
- Tricks that will help you check your phone less.
- Books to read if you’re obsessed with your phone.
- What happens to your body & brain when you don’t get enough sleep?
- Make some some spicy pickled carrots this weekend!
- Hotels can be pretty creative sometimes.
- Life in America’s Service Industry
- New cookbook love: Every Day is Saturday / Two Peas & Their Pod
There are more food journals in my Etsy shop!! Go get yourself one!
Pick up some stickers while you’re there!
Buy yourself (or a loved one!) a print! There are a few left!
I’ll be adding more prints and some new zines to the shop soon. Stay tuned!
And if you want to work on your own creative practice, here’s 2 months FREE Premium membership to Skillshare. My creative practice has improved greatly since I started taking classes several years ago! You can see more on @thehandwritingclub